Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Open House

You are invited to a Christmas Open House...

at MY house!

Next weekend, December 9-11 I will open my home to all my friends, family, and customers to come and see all of my handmade jewelry and krafts.  I would love to visit with each one of you in person.  You can see all Kreations and look through my catalog of images if you are interested in placing a special order.  

My items make nice, inexpensive (nothing over $10) for friends, girlfriends, mothers, daughters, sisters, teachers, hair dressers, and all the special ladies in our lives.  I even have a few things for the men and boys on your list this year.  Please join me for some hot chocolate and homemade cookies and let me help you get ready for the holidays!

Friday December 9 from 4pm to 9pm
Saturday December 10 from 9am to 9pm
Sunday December 11 from 12pm to 4pm

My home is located at:
288 Red Bud Lane, Blountville, Tennessee

I hope to see you next weekend.  I might even mop my floors for the big event.  You definitely won't want to miss that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment